Thursday, December 22, 2011

Does she like me?

Okay, well there is this girl I work with for about 5 years now. Lately over the past year we have grown closer to each other. Lately she is always laughing at things I say or do and we seem to have chemistry between each other. She is very shy, so I am having trouble reading her. When we talk over text or aim the conversations last for a while. I am always the one who IM's her, but she will never IM me. But when we talk she is the one who keeps the conversations going as though she is interested, so I am confused. The other day she told me that our boss really likes me from a professional standpoint, I think she wanted me to feel good or something. What do you think? Does she like me or am I just waisting my time.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment