Wednesday, December 21, 2011

He says I am a STALKER?

My own BF. His ex was texting, calling & popping up on his IM, though I didn't know she was his ex cause he just told me she was some crazy girl who he took out once and now wouldn't leave him alone. I was suspicious, started snooping, after her trying to reach him again & again & finding out he was still communicating with her, I demanded her phone #. He gave it to me with tears in his eyes pleading with me not to call her. I told him I would not. I lied, about a week later I did call her to find out what was up. Turns out they had a full ual relationship and they were talking ually on the computer when he was out of town for work (although, he says he was just being scarcastic) I looked her up & found her address, etc... told her if she ever contacted him again I would be on her doorstep. I did more snooping through ALL of his stuff, exhausted every avenue I could find. I accidentially crashed his computer in doing so by trying to download a spy program, I made a fake myspace account to see what he would do with it (nothing by the way) I confronted him with everything I found, even very old stuff from before we were together, such as groups he was still currently a member of on Yahoo and other sites with his photo's still on there, such as "bangme.net" and others.... I have gone through his myspace account and wanted info on every girl who was on there. He lied, I snooped..... Am I a Stalker?

0 comments:

Post a Comment